Friday, August 20, 2010

Tell me what to do when u have lost a dear friend. I tried to make up her mood but all in vain also 10the sly.

10th std. (cbse) syllabus. specially regarding science. i am comedian, but how to make up the mood of my best frnd when is angry with me? told her sorry a hundred times.Tell me what to do when u have lost a dear friend. I tried to make up her mood but all in vain also 10the sly.
you can gift her or make a card saying sorry. it depends on what u did to her which made her angry.


best of luck.Tell me what to do when u have lost a dear friend. I tried to make up her mood but all in vain also 10the sly.
Try To Know Form Ur Friend What Is The Matter ? Why She Is Angry With U ?


And Try Convince Her And Gift Her Something Again Tell Her Sorry...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment