Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to make up with my best friend, but don't know how...?

Okay. So we got in a fight about 3 weeks ago. And I don't know. I just can't handle not talking to her anymore. She was here the other day to pick some stuff she left at my house, and it was SO awkward 'cause neither of us said a word.


At the same time, I'm not quite sure if I want to apologize really. I mean, she's become best friends with this other girl, while I've started hanging out with some new people. Plus, I seriously feel like we can't even talk anymore (this was before we got in a fight) and we were kinda going separate ways. What should I do? I mean, I'm happy with my new friends, but at the same time, a small part of me misses her. After all, I've known her practically my whole life and she was always there for me, well... Up till recently... But yeah. Still... HELP!I want to make up with my best friend, but don't know how...?
Damn. I so know how you feel.


This has happened to me with a friend; and it was basically the same exact situation.


My friend and I literally went through the same thing, nto talking, new friends, so on; and I felt just like you. I was happy but I just missed her and I didn't appologize but just messaged her (yes on myspace lol but it worked) and told her how I hated us not tlaking when we got along so well and that our fight was dumb and that she knew it even if she didnt want to admit it, and I knew it as well. and that as best friends we shouldn't let stupid trivial things get in the way.


and we ended up meeting at like starbucks i think and just sat and talked outside at one of the tables for like 4 hours; and yes there were tears, but it was needed. And this was after like a whole year of not talking. I thought the feeling would go away and it never did; even if you don't end up best friends you can still be chill. And it will be awkward like no other, but at least she'll be there when you really need her to be, and she'll be there when you really want her to be( even if your not best friend forever anymore).





And if she doesn't then she's a B and you shouldn't let someone like that get to you because she obviously isn't a good enough person to handle things like adults.





Good luck, and just keep a level head and be honest; because that feeling (sorry to say) does just eat at oyu.I want to make up with my best friend, but don't know how...?
Well it depends.... think about why you guys fought in the first place and clear that up first. Everything else will fall into place.
Call her and just say HI. Invite her over for movies. Really, mature people just don't hold grudges like this. Invite her to a Spa Weekend or something. You'll get over it. No one has to apologize for anything. You just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment