Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can l make up to my best friend?

well, my school is probably the only high school that still makes kids give valentines to each other, which is what we did today. anyways, we were passing out cards and i wanted to see the card that she was going to give her boyfriend, so i snatched it out of her hand and she reached for it, and being that i have quick reflexes, i put the held the card up in the air, making her miss the card and reach for my breast. the unfortunate thing was that her boyfriend was looking and saw her hand on my breast and now thinks that shes a lesbian and wont talk to her. i know i cant buy her forgiveness, but are there any nice gifts under $10 that i can pair with an apology to help her feel better?How can l make up to my best friend?
you can go to an store's seasonal isle and get stuff under $10.


Wsh you all the best!How can l make up to my best friend?
well if they r still togather u should get 1 of her boyfriends freinds to say something like hey we should go out 2 eat and you should say to ur friend the same thing but then u only get a table 4 2 and have ur friend and her boyfriend eat togather
You sound like a crap friend.





If she didn't want to show you what was in the card, respect that. You shouldn't have snatched the card that was for her BOYFRIEND. It WASN'T for you. Get that into your head.


Also, despite saying ';i know i cant buy her forgiveness';, you're basically wanting to buy her forgiveness for under $10, even if you do deny it.





Find your own way to make it up to her.


But I doubt she would forgive you. If I was her, I wouldn't even bother with you.
AYO YOU MAAAD NOSY. YOU BEST BE BUYIN' GIFTS OVER TEN BUCKS.
  • loan officer
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment