Monday, August 16, 2010

Need help starting fresh for high school? (fashion, make-up, clothes, school, and friend help)

First off I am starting high school in a few weeks and I really just want to leave everything behind. I want to have a great first year!





So, what I was thinking was that I would buy new clothes and make-up, but I'm not sure what is in style for make-up and I don't know what colors I should use. (for like eye shadow) And when it comes to clothes I just can't narrow it down, what can I get that is really in style. For example- 3 pairs of dark wash jeans 5 cardigan sweaters....Just anything you could help with would be appreciated. (links?)





Also! I want to get really good grades which I never thought would be a problem but I am going to be taking some really hard classes...So, if you have any tips on keep organized or a schedule I could follow or something to make sure I stay on the right track would be great.





Finally, I want to make a lot of NEW friends but I don't really know how to go about that.





DESCRIPTION: (for clothes and make-up)


Blue/grey eyes


medium brown (longer than shoulder length hair)


117lbs


5'7''


dark eyebrows (darker than hair)


black eye lashes


fair skin


light frreckles





You obviously don't have to answer all the questions but anything you can do would help! :D





PS- I am really not clueless... I have lots of nice clothes that I get compliments on, I wear make-up, I have a lot of friends and I do get good grades. All I am really looking for is a fresh start, something new!Need help starting fresh for high school? (fashion, make-up, clothes, school, and friend help)
I am not a woman so I cannot offer you fashion advice, but I can give you a few tips for high school.





Do not become someone else because it's more accepted at the time.





Do not ditch people who truly care for you to be part of a more popular crowd. I understand the need for acceptance in high school. We all went through it, but try not to do something you will regret later on.





Understand that a good portion of people you meet will be idiots, and that you will most likely never see most people you meet in high school again.





Do not take on more extracurricular activities than you can handle.





Realize that high school is a place for you to learn and experiment with new things. Some of these things can be fun and safe, some can be fun and dangerous. Realize that your parents probably went through most of what you will be going through, and can help you when you need someone to talk to about problems.





Give your trust out to friends who earn it. Do not trust more people than you need to, but don't close out everyone.





About schoolwork, a planner usually helps if you want to manage everything with extra curricular activities. Also, use your book before you ask for a teacher's help. I am not saying you should only use a book, but realize that the book is there to help you too.





Finally, realize that high school is just the next step, not the final one. So friends might take a little while to meet, social situations might not go your way all the time, courses can be frustrating or easy. Just give it four years of your life and be ready to move on when the time comes.Need help starting fresh for high school? (fashion, make-up, clothes, school, and friend help)
just be yourselfff :)





upperclassmen get a good laugh when people look like there trying to hard, so dont look like that lol. i was a freshman last year and its good to know alot of people but dont get in the wrong crowd or else your year will be ruined.(not to sound meann, lol) but anyway, for clothes i would say get outfits that you can mix and match and dont get something just to look like everyone elsee. make up? dont do anything to dramatic or else people will think your a clown lol. to be organized? maybe have a day planner or one of those white board calendars(i had one and it really helped) and keep your homework space at home clean so you can keep track of everythingg..oohh and go to polyvore.com to look up clothes and everythinggg. :)
sounds JUST like me =]


except I down have blue/grey eyes (i wish) lol





I suggest the store forever 21. really really cute clothes and they're reallly cheap. just get some pairs of skinny jeans and any cute tee shirt. you can't really go wrong with the colors of matching shirts with jeans...everything goes with jeans, just don't make it to dressy. (a lot of shirts there are like way dressy...but its a big store)


http://www.forever21.com/Default.asp?coo鈥?/a>





for make-up?


I don't know how far you can go with your mom.. like I usually wear a little black eye-liner.. sometimes a lot just to make a bold stateent, but deffinantly nothing scarey-goth looking. lol


I don't know if you have acne, or any breakouts, but for that I use covergirl coverup. it works perfectly. you just have to find the right shade for your skin tone.


and then just a little blush/light shimmery bronzer to make your face glow =]





I normally don't wear that much eye shadow, just because I try to make things look kinda natural...but sometimes I like to match it with my outfit.





same with the grades and class thing.


all during jr high i got 4.0s


but now I'm taking hard classes, and I guess I'm just trying to organize my time by not going on the computer that much and not doing volleyball. well I'm not sure if I am or not. try-outs are the 11th and I did vb for the past 3 years. I just want to make sure I get good grades during 1st quarter. I don't want to ruin my chances of valedvictorian in the end. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment