Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make up with my best friend?

me and my best friend at uni have not got along this term at uni. we used to be an inseparable pair but we kept falling out this term. his dad took a heart attack before the term started and since then he has changed. he no longer hangs out with me as much, who knows literally everything about him. he hangs out with my other housemate more just this year. i became jealous and we fell out four weeks ago because the change in him was too much to bear. i said in anger that i no longer wanted to be his friend anymore.





this hurt him immensely but i did not mean it. he said that he cannot forgive me atm because we had fought too much and he thought i was going to hurt him again, that was4 weeks ago. he did say afterwards that he was stressed so i am leaving him to calm down over christmas. will he want to be friends again?How can i make up with my best friend?
oh, i'm sorry with your situation. I think that at this time, friendship and sympathy are whatt he needs most so you should be calm and make up with him in the most friendly way. Direct apology seems difficult in this case, if i were you, i would send him the song '; Apology- Timberland ft OneRepublic';


( I love this song very much!) with the message that '; The lyric of this song is also what I want to tell you. I believe that everything will be alright. Forgive me and I hope we will be together again! ';. I think he will understand you. Good luck!How can i make up with my best friend?
write him a really sweet letter:)
Buy him a present for christmas and tell him that you are really sorry and should have been more understanding after his family crisis. Apologise, and try to make it up to him. :o)





Good luck!
write him a letter with use of quotations.
  • loan officer
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment