Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i make up with my friend?

I've stopped talking to my best friend because recently she's turned into someone that I dislike. We keep in contact over the phone and I've just stopped calling her. I feel that though she really aggravates me, I just can't get over her. She was really cool last year and though I doubt I'll get her old self back, I still want to talk to her. The only problem is that she is really mad at me because I called her cousin the one day while she was there and she thinks I barely know her cousin. Can somebody give me an idea on what to write to her? I'd like to tell her that she's become promiscuous and full of herself and I'd like to go back to the old times. Except I have to say it nicer or she'll get even more mad. Please help!How do i make up with my friend?
me and my bff in the entire world just went through the same thing.


we havent talked for a month and she never calls and i havent seen her for 3 months.


let me know when you find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment