Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make sure I pair up with a friend in Cage Match in MW2?

Wondering if there is some sort of foolproof way to play Cage Match against your PSN friends? Making a party doesn't work. We also tried joining at exactly the same time without any luck.





Note: I wish to do this in Multiplayer for the sole reason of using my already created classes and unlocks.How do I make sure I pair up with a friend in Cage Match in MW2?
I dont know about PS3 but on 360, me and my friend would get in and the way we would is 1 person start looking for a match. Hopefully it wont throw you in one. If it does, back out and try again. But you have to wait till it says waiting for 1 more person and then you invite your friend QUICKLY. May take a couple of tries but it works. Hope it helps.How do I make sure I pair up with a friend in Cage Match in MW2?
Ya u have to be in a party, u join a cage match and quickly, if possible idk try to invite him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment