Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make up with my friend?

i fell out with my best friend last week and he does not want to talk to me. it was all my fault. he has sent me a text saying i hurt him so much and he can't face being my friend because as i have hurt him before, he is afraid of being hurt again.





i made a promise the first few times that i would stop getting angry with him and i broke those promises. he said he wants things to be civil between us because he reli hopes that one day we can be friends again.How can i make up with my friend?
add some details,srry:DHow can i make up with my friend?
need more detail but try and be honest with ur self and ur answer will come
I think all you can do is apologise. Tell him what you did was wrong and try to explain yourself. Help him to understand it was just an accident but you understand why he's upset... give him time
Why did you fall out with your ';best'; friend?





You need more detail for a more accurate answer -Sorry.
Without knowing exactly why you fell out its hard, but I can tell you that you cant force him to be friends with you again. You need to actually do what he wants and be civil and give him time (a great healer!) and prove to him your worth being friends with again. Lots of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment