Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make up with a friend?

okay first of all if anyone acutally reads all of this and gives me a nice answer they will get best answer 10 points.. please... and i will forever be in u debt. please dont complain about it being to long or anything like that....


and i will make code names for people to make it easier. sorry if this is confusing and let me know if for some reason i was really bad at explaining





So I have a friend and she's been one of my best friends, since like December of seventh grade. now i am in eigth grade. Most of my friends i known longer than her but still, i talk to her alot and we usually get along realy good. But she seems to get pissed off at me a lot for like no reason. Like once i was htalking to her on the phone and talking to one of my other best friends at the same time, and we said her music was too loud. Then she hung up on us, and wouldnt, talk to us for the rest of the weekend. Even when we tryed to apologize. Finally. she admited she was ina bad mood. so it was all ok in the end. This was in june. and since then. there were no more problems. We will call her Mary


So over the summer everything was cool and stuff.... but then i was talking to one of my guy friends who is really loud and weird. and the week before that she had been talking about this guy she used to like and he guessed who it is. and i accidentally confirmed it. ACCIDENT! she was a little upset but it was all cool for a while...





this week she was acting so different. like, there is this other girl that she is suposedly friends with, we will call her Betty, but Betty is such a ***** and spreads lies about me. because she is possesive and doesnt like Mary talking to other people. So, she texted me about how Betty was ';always there for her'; and stupid crap like that. So I called her about it. and it annoys me, because my friend, is always saying ';oh she's a really good friend of mine'; or ';well i hate her she's a ugly *****'; like she never can make up her MIND!! so then i just reminded her of this and then she hung up on me. which was the first sign that, something was wrong. but i just ignored it. mabey it was an accident...


and then the next day, before school i went into the library with some of my other friends and Mary was in there with Betty. and Betty said ';HIDE FROM ANNA'; and then Mary did. and then Betty dragged her away...





so then in second period i talked to Mary about this and she was all bitchy like ';IF I WANT TO HIDE FROM YOU, I WILL!'; so then i was like ';okay, whatever'; and walked away to talk to other friends in that class.


then in gym 3rd period.. i am pretty much ignoring Mary since i have other friends in in my classes... but I still didnt think she was pissed, you know? so during stretches I was talking to the guy friend i menchtioned earlier, and somehow the topic of what happened last week came up (with the guy Mary used to like). but stupidly I had forgotted that it was the guy she USED to like. i thought he had found out about the guy she liked right now. so I was like ';Oh, you mean blah?'; blah is the guy she likes now.. and i realized my mistake.. so i only got out the first syllable..


so then I was like ';oh my god never mind! sorry!!'; and i tried apologizing to Mary. at the time, she didn't seem pissed. my guy friend seemede to forget about it too





Mary ignored me the whole entire day. i usually sit next to her at lunch but that day Betty was like ';Anna, I'M sitting there. Mary doesnt like u.'; so I was just like whaaatever and I sat near my other friends at that table





so then after school, i texted my other friend who went to our school last year but moved. We will call her Jill. Jill is also close friends with Mary. and i said basically that ';oh, Mary is ignoring me and i dont know why';.. And then Jill texted Mary, and asked why u avoiding anna.. and then Mary texted back. and then Jill forwarded what she wrote. it was like, basically, ';Oh you mean Butterlips? Well Anna is slipping her buttery lips about my %26lt;3 and %26lt;/3 but dont tell her i sent u this k?'; so when I read that I was like laughing.. like.. oh my god.. think of a better name then BUTTERLIPS!! But I didnt tell her i knew since i don't want to get her pissed at Jill.





So, then. Jill texted Mary ';What the heck is ur problem?'; and then she didnt get any more texts from her since then.





its been like this all week... i dont sit with Mary.. or talk to her at all... then in gym yesterday, we were doing stretches and i was going to try to be nice/make up with Mary. so I walked over cuz it was dark and was like ';oooo, guess who it is?'; and then Mary was like ';It's Anna. Butterlips'; in a bitchy way. I backed off.





I worried that Mary is telling lies about me to some of our mutual friends... one of them we'll call Tina is pissed at me for seemingly no reason.. just talks to Mary and ignores me and wont tell me why shes pissed.


So can someone give me advice on what i should do...How to make up with a friend?
Go up to her and tell her that you're really sorry, it was an honest mistake, and you won't do it again. If she just walks away before you can say anything, write her a note or text her or something and tell her the same thing. And if she still ignores you, she's not worth being friends with. You have other friends, so you don't need to put up with her crap. You deserve better friends than that, because it sounds like you're trying to be a good friend, which is more than she's doing. Don't accuse her or anyone of spreading lies, because you don't know for sure if it's true, but if she is people will probably soon realize that the lies aren't true. Just keep being nice to everyone. If she doesn't accept your apology right away, maybe someday she'll realize that she misses your friendship and she'll want to be your friend again- just give it time. Good luck! And I can almost guarantee you won't have this much drama in high school...that's almost always the way it is. How to make up with a friend?
It's better to have real friends than to make them up.
Girls and their best friends fight and make up all the time.





Apologize and then receive one.





And heads up, yahoo answers people don't like reading.






You took too long to just say your sorry, but try it
Confront her, appoligize, tell her to stop, and if it dosnt work, get over her. Make new friends.





Hope i helped, Can u give me the best answer I need the points.
you seem like you have other friends. you dont need to make sure you make up with mary. you havent been friends that long. i mean, once you reach high school, everything changes. friends change like crazy, dont worry about it.
Sometimes friends grow apart; especially around Junior High. You have made efforts to reconcile with her, but apparently she doesn't really want to reconcile with you. I would just let her know that you will be there for her if she changes her mind about your friendship and then get on with your own life. You have other friends; hang out with them. It's her choice to sever ties with you, because you've made an effort to talk to her, so let her go her own way if that's what she chooses. It will probably mean a lot less drama anyway. Good luck!
if shes such an on and off friend than you need to just ignore her and not be friends with her anymore. i had a friend like that and i just dumped her as a friend becuase its obviously what you need to do,but if things get better maybe next semester or next year even if she calms down and starts warming up to you again you can be friends again just not as close i just solved that problem with a friend ive had since 1st grade so thats my advice hope it works
Tell her everything that you just said (well maybe not EVERYTHING) say that it was all an accident. She will make you feel stupid, thats how girls like that are, but just suck it up, and be like i swear i would NEVER do anything to hurt u and all that!
This answer might be dangerous. Hire a couple of girls in a downtown ally to act that their gonna fight mary. Then ask mary to come with you to that place then once you are saying harsh words at each other, while mary is not looking grab a baseball bat and hit her with it making it a ';Anna - 1 Mary - 0'; that's called ';Betray';

No comments:

Post a Comment