Friday, August 20, 2010

Lost a bet, and now I have to dress up as a girl for the weekend. Need some help!?

OK, I didn't really ';lose a bet.';. I was talking with a friend of mine, and she was saying how even though a lot of time goes into it, its so great being a girl because of how much fun they have. So she started suggesting that I try being a girl for the weekend. I don't know exactly what all she had in mind, but I know she wants to do shoes, clothes, makeup etc. I don't know what she wants me to do once she gets me all dolled up. I told her no. She called me a wimp, wuss, etc, until I finally gave in a little. I told her I'd try on some heels, as she said that would be one of the worst parts. She found the highest heels she had (5'; platform stilettos), and they were pretty small, but I managed to walk in them pretty well. It didn't take me long to get the hang of it, as I'm an athlete, and I have fairly good balance.





That seemed to satisfy her need for a laugh, and she let it go. But I got to thinking this morning that it might actually be fun to try living a day or two as the fairer sex. My friend is really sweet, and I know she wouldn't try to embarrass me or make me do something I'd regret, so I trust her to take good care of me. Plus, some friends of mine did this for halloween one year, and they had a blast. They really went all out with it too (wig, waxed legs, makeup, etc).





So I have 2 questions for you guys... First off, should I call her and tell her i'll do it? And if I do, what should I be expecting her to do with me? Me making fun of all the stuff women go through is what spawned this whole idea, so what do you think she'll want me to wear or do to make me ';understand what goes into being a woman?'; what would you guys make me wear and do if you were her?





This should be interesting, but how bad could it be?Lost a bet, and now I have to dress up as a girl for the weekend. Need some help!?
I've seen this question before. You have some f*cked up fetishes, dude.Lost a bet, and now I have to dress up as a girl for the weekend. Need some help!?
Dude... It's your call entirely. But I'd suggest that if you're looking for fashion advice for cross dressing you'd still probably be better off in the Beauty / Style section than GWS, no? I mean for all you know the people here, while indeed being very gender opinionated, might have absolutely no fashion sense...
You made my day. Yes you should tell you're in. I have no idea what she would do to you but I think she will be putting you in a dress. I would prbably want to go the who nine-yards with you and I would want to do research into clothes that would make you feel comfortable
BAAAAH BAAAAH
Hahahahahahah:)





I wish i had a guy friend who would do that..


Yeah, you should tell her that you will do it, itll be fun. Plus, you can back out anytime. And like you said, your friend wont take advantage of you, shell just have some fun... haha...


But you should do it for sure.
It's the cutest thing in the world when a guy does that.


I think you should give it a shot, it's always a good time.


Even if it's a fetish of theirs it's still really cute.
Haha that's weird because I know this one dude where he has to wear a dress for a dare! If you do it you will probably get more attention.. if you really need it ;) if you decide not too then people will think your a pussy! lol it wont be that embarresing..
you should really try it. its unfair that only girls can wear dressed :P it sounds like fun, to trick people into thinking you are a girl. you should even flirt with some guys to confuse them :P dont go overboard with a dress, just wear heels, a skirt, a blouse, and jewlery and of course a wig. :)
Hey man, this ought to be much fun, considering the fact that most men would not have the courage to do such a thing. You girl friend will definitely make you wear something girly, like a pink dress, the stilettos, get your nails done, full body wax (for sure buddy) :] , get your eyebrows done, get some hair extensions, and so on and so forth....... Man! I would so enjoy hanging out with my best guy friend dress up all beautiful and so feminine. DO IT :] You will have total blast, trust me. Your friend Lily44 :]
lol go for it it could be fun ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment