Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i make it up to my friends?

I have been seeing a married man (my best friends husbands best mate). My best friend and her husband were brought into the situation by my ex who found me and my lover this morning and called them. Now they say they want nothing to do with the situation and don't want to know anything. I feel ashamed that i have hurt them and don't know what to do or how to get some respect back. I feel like i can't face them again because i'm sure they are disgusted at us. What can i do to make this situation go away?How do i make it up to my friends?
Face them. You made your bed, lye in it! You shouldn't have been with a married man ! I have a funny feeling this will not last. Your family will accept you again.You seem kind of shady. So, maybe they won't. Maybe grow up and find some morals?

No comments:

Post a Comment