Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up and Mother bother.?

I'm fifteen years old and i have a close relationship with my Mum, we talk about pretty much everything and i know i can rely on her, but lately (the past year or so) i've been getting into make-up. My friends all wear it and they look gorgeous. I wear mascara and lipgloss, i want to wear mineral foundation but i know my mum will freak when i tell her. It's almost like she doesnt want me to grow up, i'm fifteen though for god sake and i really want to wear it, not because of my friends, but because i know i'll feel better about myself if I do.


How do I tell her? I am fifteen, she needs to let me grow-up, i suppose me being the youngest child doesnt help?Make-up and Mother bother.?
You are 15 and your skin is delicate and prone to pimples because of hormonal changes in his age. I suggest dont use too much cosmetics. Using foundation everyday24X7 may harm your skin clogging the pores and hence resulting in pimples.


Use sunscreen instead if you desperately want to use foundation then use it very little(mix asmall amount in moisturiser or sunscreen and use). I am sure your mom will not be mad at you when she ll see that you dont use it everyday.I never knew you grow up by using make up. Its not that important. Dont think about it so much.


Take care of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment