Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make it up to my friend?

OK, I'm 13 and I went to a house party last night. I was being dropped off and picked up by my friend's mother, who didn't know there would be alcohol there.





I got a little drunk but everyone started to overreact, saying I would get my friend into trouble if her mother guessed that I was drunk, and even though I sobered up and her mother didn't guess, my friend still won't talk to me.





Even though getting drunk wasn't the smartest thing to do, I still think she should have been honest with her mother, but I can't do anything about that now.


How can I make it up to her?How can I make it up to my friend?
Tell her that you are sorry if you embarassed her but, it is her responsibilty to let her mother know what's going to be going on at the party. Then tell her although you are sorry it is your body and so you have the right to do whatever you want to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment