Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend is doing a major make-over on me to make boys like me.......What should I do?

She takes me to the movies and I look totally different then I usually do. If my guy friends and I make a date at the movies(just as friends) then my other friend dresses me up to make them like me. They liked the way I used to look. Now if I wanna go to the movies with them then they make up a lie just to ignore me. Please tell me how she can still do a make-over on me, but have my guy friends still friends with me.My friend is doing a major make-over on me to make boys like me.......What should I do?
tell her that you don't want to have a makeover everytime you go out. tell her you want her to still help you get ready but you don't want to dress too nice... you can still have makeovers- but you can save it for the nightclubs.My friend is doing a major make-over on me to make boys like me.......What should I do?
try to have your guy friends understand that ur still the same person but if its that bad, dont do it, its ur choice. you act like you dont want the make-over? if you don't, tell her. don't sweat it, if she's your friend, she'll understand. and if she doesn't, she'll eventually get over it somehow.
Why don't you just try to please yourself and stop with the trying to attract a boy. The only thing boys want to do is get in your panties. Concentrate on your studies at this point in your life.
maybe just start with subtle make overs. you know, work on just your hair or just your eyes or just your clothes. then when they (and you) are used to that change, work on something else.
it sounds like... but it does sound like your friend is trying to make you ugly and taking your friends away from you!
I believe the mistake you're making is not following your spirit. You must have realized that it's the core of the problem. Be yourself, you're a beautiful person and YOU should express that. Your friend should give her opinion and let you make the decisions. You are you, and nobody else can let others know that. I like you and I don't even know what you look like. So express yourself in fashion as well as you do with words. Your friend didn't type them for you did she :P





Follow your spirit
well maybe you should just do your own style or go straight up to your guy friends and tell them that they are acting like jerks just cause your wearing a lil lip gloss lol!! i would personally chew out the guys friends but maybe tell the girls that you dont want to be made over that much to but at least the girls are trying to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment