Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a friend hurt me, and is now trying to make up with me, what do I do?

He is my best guy friend. We used to go out over a year ago, and broke up over a year ago for reasons we don't remember. He is the person I turn to and tell everything. We used to talk every night%26amp;then one day...we had sex. He stopped calling me after that. I was so freaked about maybe being pregnant, and had noone to talk to about it. I have other friends, but I couldn't tell them such a thing happend...so I worried everyday alone. I would wait up as long as I could to see if he would call, but he never did.I never tried calling him, cause I know he talked to someone else at night(another friend), and wo Right after we had sex, I was scared a bit%26amp;he said things like ';Why are you giving me that look, you're the one that called me'; and saying things that sounded like he wouldn't be there for me if I was pregnant%26amp;like I was to take all the responsibility. It takes two to tango...For a month, he didn't call me. During that time, I felt horrible. I felt alone...and abandoned. I gave up on waiting for him to call. Then 2 weeks later, we hung out with friends, and I saw happend to see him fingering my friend under a towel as I was sitting next to them in the car. He finally called me a month after this,trying to make up with me, since he saw I was pushing myself away from him after all of this mess. He apologized the first night we talked, and the other nights he talked as though none of this happend. He would bring up of when we were dating and all the good times with ';Remember when';. Earlier, he had stopped calling me at night because he was talking to someone else. I feel like an option. I don't feel important in his life. I feel like he's talking to me now because he feels like he has to...but even if this talk at night could help our friendship rebuild, I can't help but think every night about what I felt then. I think he lost my trust. Everything was going back to normal, but I broke down last night, and dragged out the mess again. I don't know how things are going to be, I haven't talked to him yet today. Sometimes I think I'm over reacting, but, I can't help it. I'm not sure what I should do, or if pushing him away is right...Help?I had a friend hurt me, and is now trying to make up with me, what do I do?
Sounds like he used you.





Having fun then going silent? Bad sign.





I would say, just because of this, that this person is NOT in fact a friend.


I had a friend hurt me, and is now trying to make up with me, what do I do?
wait for some time and everything will b fine dear................btw whts ur age?
Yes, pushing him away is right. I lost my virginity to this guy who didn't really care much. We worked together for about a year and a half after that and it was really hard. He would act like he wanted to be friends and then talk about me behind my back and about other girls in front of my face. Recently we were fwb's and now we haven't talked in over a month for no apparent reason. Just let the hurt be over with. Find new friends, who you know have no other motives than to be friends.
He's being an ahole, forget about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment