Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I make up with a mentally irrational friend?

Shes giving me the silent treatment again and she has it in her head that I said/implied she is ';unclean'; when she concocted that in her own f***ing head.


She's so immature.


Anyway as usual she is ignoring me as she can't take a joke.





I know what your going to say -


Why be friends with her?


You don't have to put up with that crap!


You deserve better why bother with her?





Well she knows stuff about me (that could put me in jail) and I'd rather I didn't have the risk of her opening her big mouth. Plus she'd just try to steal my friend from me so I'd be a loner in English lessons and ICT.





SO I GOT TO STAY FRIENDS WITH HER FOR JUST A COUPLE MORE MONTHS TIL I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL.





So she's rather psychotic so I need an approach that works everytime and makes her think she's in control so she will talk to me again asap.





Cheers!How do I make up with a mentally irrational friend?
than tell her u need to talk to her and clarify somethings, u are sorry if she interpretted what u said the wrong way, can u guys still be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment