Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make up with my friend?

I played a joke on him...and told him I was moving like far FAR away. I was texting him and I finally said ';Just kidding! Gotcha!'; And he just got really mad and I felt really bad afterwards. I know I sound like a retarded b*tch, don't give me a hard time. We went back to school today and he won't even look at me. When I asked him if ';we're just going to ignore each other for the rest of our lives forever '; he just responded ';not forever';. I feel really bad but I don't know what the hell I can do! :( Please help...He's one of my best guy friends and I'm afraid to lose himHow do I make up with my friend?
Well try a fun thing,i don't know like when you're in school and he sits on a bench or something sit on the other side and go like ';Hey,you know what,i'm gonna move out really really CLOSE to you'; and jump next to him and tickle him,then say you're sorry.How do I make up with my friend?
AHHH, my friend played exactly the same trick on me. I was a bit pissed with them for a couple of days, but got over it. If it doesn't blow over within a few days he just sounds like a uptight boring spaz.
o_o


omg ...


can he take a joke !!


anyway


...


i think this shows that he really cares about you


and he got scared because you were moving away far away


and when you told him he was pissed off ...


AND RELIEFED


and when you said are you gonna ignore each other forever ...


he said


''not forever''


leave it a few days


if he doesnt get over it


...


hes a moron o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment