Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pls can you help me make up an excuse?my friend cut my wrist.?

it was an accident and he was drunk,but i broke up with him... i don't want to tell it my parents, because they would be very angry...what can i say?how did it happen to me?Pls can you help me make up an excuse?my friend cut my wrist.?
say you fell running to get something from your car or something say you tripped over a curb and put your hand out to catch yourself but you cut your wristPls can you help me make up an excuse?my friend cut my wrist.?
Ehem, no.





1. Tell the truth.


2. If you try lying, they won't suspect the boyfriend, they'll suspect you of having SUICIDAL thoughts and tendencies, which could cause a lot of unnecessary preaching, possible call to a medical facility....


3. They have a right to be angry, he cut you.

No comments:

Post a Comment