Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I make up with my old best friend? If so, how should I do it?

Our whole little ball of drama


started when she copied everything I did


and other people too, and


she lost a lot of friends


because everyone started calling her out.





I don't know how it happened,


but me and her got into a physical fight.


(Stupidest thing I couldve done


because now I sound all ghetto,


but I'm not really that kind of girl)





We don't talk, but every now and then


I'll catch her looking at me,


or I'll see something somewhere that


she copied off of me.





I talk about her a lot.


Not in a mean way though.


Like, if something reminds me of her


I'll be like, ';Michelle used to do that';


and stuff like that.


I have absolutely no hard feelings,


and I don't like the feeling of having


someone not like me


who used to be my best friend two years ago.





I don't know, it's weird.





Should I attempt to reconcile with her?


If so, what should I say?Should I make up with my old best friend? If so, how should I do it?
To me it sound like you really miss her. I think you are missing how she was your friend and how she coppied you. If you miss her than of course go to her and tell her. A way you can do it is when you see her (not over phone or internet), go up aqnd tell her one on one how you feel. At the end of expressing your feelings tell her you want to be friends again. If she forgives you (which I think she will) invite her over while you finacee is away, you can have a friend with you for company. Best of luck!!!Should I make up with my old best friend? If so, how should I do it?
It sounds like if you really miss her. What could you loose by talking to her? I would go and talk to her, forgive and forget. Give her another chance, after all, what she did was not real bad. Friends are supposed to help you right?





Best friends are like sisters, you fight, then you make up. Do not try to make things just as they were before. Take baby steps, and try to make things better than before, but remember, baby steps. Hope everything turns out for both of you!
LOOK IT SEEMS DAT U R MISING HER A LOT SO JUS GO N TALK 2 HER HUG HER BE VERY KIND TO HER N THEIRIS NOTHING RONG IN IT OK BE RELAXED.

No comments:

Post a Comment