Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I tell my mom I want to wear make up?

I've worn makeup before for dance and stuff, but not to school. The stuff I have for dance is very dark so it shows up on stage. Anyways, my friends are starting to wear makeup, and I don't know how to tell/ convince my mom I want to wear makeup. It's not like I want to do it just because my friends do though. My eyes look a lot better with a little mascara and eye shadow. My friends at dance tell me I should wear make up to school, but I have no idea how to let my mom know this. Any advice how I can tell and convince my mom to let me wear make up?How do I tell my mom I want to wear make up?
well you should hint it out start with a lil makeup here and there... when i started wearing makeup i kept it simple and gradually started wearing more...start with mascara and work your way upHow do I tell my mom I want to wear make up?
Just walk up to her and say I think I'm old enough to wear a little make up now, may I please just wear a little eye shadow and mascara and that's all, no more?





Say it to her when you walk by the make up aisle in the grocery/drug store.
The first time i ever woren makeup to school was in 8th grade [two years ago]. I just started buying makeup when my friends were out shopping with me and I've been kinda sneaking it around, my mom never knew until she caught me putting on mascara and eyeshadow in the bathroom





She said, ';why didnt i just ask her if i could wear makeup instead of sneaking around and acting like a criminal lol?'; Then things went good, she just let me wore it. My point is, just wear it one day in front of your mom, but do your makeup lightly so she can approve. Make sure ur mom notices too and then she'll probably ask ';are u wearing makeup?'; and say ';yes'; and start from there, i'm sure she wont be mad, she'll understand that every teenage girl goes thro this
well the best thing to do is to come up front and tell her or if ur to shy to do that u can just casually put makeup on her shoppong list or slip a note in her purse.
I already answered this! Check! Why post this 2 times? Ur messed!





Thanks for the 2 points!
just tell her...i mean...it's not going to happen any other way...i mean...one way or another, u're probably going to end up wearing makeup, whether she likes it or not
explain to ur mom that ur not a child and that u r growing up fast. tell her that in todays society young girls wear makeup. and tell her that u wont over power ur natural beauty (always works)

No comments:

Post a Comment