Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I make up with a friend who is a young woman, I'm a guy?

I've apologized repeatedly for hurting her feelings- something I said, but she says to erase her name from my phone. That there's nothing I can do to change her mind. I said I'll send a gift through the mail, and she says don't do it because she won't change her mind. See she has a boyfriend and I know that in general if some guy sent my girl a gift, I would be pissed. What should I do? Keep the gift platonic, or what? Her and I long time ago almost had a thing- but have never spoken about it since; we never dated, but have only been friends.How do I make up with a friend who is a young woman, I'm a guy?
You don't say exactly what you did, but do NOT send a gift; and please do her the courtesy of doing as she asks. Drop it. Sounds to me as though you are really crushing on her, and she wants to distance herself from you, but you are not getting the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment