Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make up with my best friend?

She's really mad at me because she found out that I was dating her ex but she said she was over him and it's been over a year since they broke up and she has moved on to someone else. I really like this guy and I think he's one of the best guys I've ever been with. She's so mad at me and it's really making me upset because she turned our other friends against me and she even insulted me by saying that Jesse wouldn't want to be with a prissy girl like me for long anyway and that I was just a goody goody who didn't know what a real relationship was all about since most of my relationships were over because I refused to have sex with the guy. Despite this, I really miss her and my other friends what can I do besides breaking up with him which isn't going to happen?How do I make up with my best friend?
Well, some people believe that friends shouldn't date their friends' ex-es...


But if you really like the guy, and you know that you're not breaking up with him...if she's going to stay mad then let her. Make new friends.


The thing is though: friendships usually last longer than boyfriends do.How do I make up with my best friend?
Just tell her your sorry. The same thing happened to me today. She could just be having a bad day. These fights usually only last a few days.
It sounds like you shouldn't. Pop Smoke. Forget your Friends. Find new ones. Lifes too short to worry about what other people say about you. Be yourself, and be true to yourself. Don't change yourself just to make other people happy. Make yourself happy, Thats all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment