Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I style my hair and do my make-up tomorrow?

Hi!


I'm meeting up with some old friends at the mall tomorrow. they haven't seen me since I've gone from chains and black nailpolish to popped collar polos and oversized sunglasses.


my hair is just to my shoulders with long-ish side bangs.


I'm going to be wearing a yellow polo and denim shorts w/ silver flip-flops. (so you can figure out if my make-up should cordinate.


Thanks so much!How should I style my hair and do my make-up tomorrow?
You should wear some mascara, black eyeliner, and some yellow eyeshadow. If you have silver eyeliner you can line that on your to eyelids after you put eyeliner on.How should I style my hair and do my make-up tomorrow?
R u a blonde?
make u r eyes look really pretty so u r face will look smaller that makes u look sexy and then curl u r hair . wear contacts if u have them!!!!!!! it pops up u r eyes.
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment