Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I make up with my best friend?

Okay so, I have a best friend, we'll call her Jess, and I was involved with a boy, let's call him Luke. Right, so the other night, Jess texted me saying, ';I'm not arguing but I'm always the last too find out about you and Luke and what's happened between you two.'; This isn't true because I sent her and my friend the exact same text about all the things she had said to me, but this didn't help and then she just kicked off at me. I tried my best to calm her down, but she has anger issues. Then, I was feeling really bad so I told my friend, Tom, and then he tried to comfort me. The next morning I was supposed to be going out with all my friends, but I found out that they had ditched me and were planning to go out without me. Then, Jess texted me again saying, ';I can't believe you, why have you been saying all this crap too Tom? It's none of his buisness,'; When in fact all I said to Tom was that they were mad at me and that I wasn't going out. Since then I haven't been in contact, and I really need your help. This girl is my best friend, and I don't want too loose her! Please help me, I'll be so grateful!How can I make up with my best friend?
If she were our best friend she'd believe you. She din't.


I think even if you go back to her, you'd be treated as a beggar and not a friend.


Its your self respect that's more than a friend.


respect your self and mind your job %26amp; they would know you better in your absence.





Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment