Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I make up with my ';friend';?

Basically, her and I became really good friends over this summer. Then something bad happened to me and I had to make a decision between ';thing one'; and ';thing two';. My boyfriend at the time wanted me to chose thing one. She wanted me to chose thing two. This ';thing'; is actually a really big decision to make, and I had to chose what I really thought was best. I honestly wanted thing two as well, but I had no choice but to pick thing one.





So she sent me a text, telling me off about how if I picked thing one I'd regret it forever and it'd be such a bad thing to do and I'd be an awful person for doing it and she told me not to do thing one. Being in the difficult position I was in, I sent her a text back asking her why she was trying to tell me what to do. I said it really wasn't any of her business and she didn't understand how hard it was for me and that I really didn't WANT to chose thing one, but I had no choice and that she should have asked me my feelings about it before telling me what I should do.





The only person I had told about the decision was my boyfriend, so I went to him and asked him why he had told her and he apologized and said he couldn't keep his mouth shut and that he was so sorry and everything. Then he took it upon himself to go tell her off completely about it. Then he told her to leave me alone, and told me to block her on MSN for that day so that we wouldn't argue.





A couple of days later, I unblocked and messaged her on MSN and apologized for snapping, but not for being angry. She apologized as well. That was the last time we talked to each other. That was September 5th of this year.





So, then randomly (really, out of no where), she hates me. She hates every fiber of my being. She literally said she seriously wishes I were dead and that she could kill me herself. I found out she hates me when I asked my friend to help me make sure everything was okay with her because we hadn't spoken in a long time. And he said she was mad. So I wanted to make up. And he told me he was sorry, but it really didn't seem like she wanted to patch things up. She said I stabbed her in the back, and she was through with all of the people who had done that and that she ';despised'; me. It's funny. I wanted to make up with her then right after she let my boyfriend at the time cheat on me with her. Yet, I wanted to put all of that behind and just forget it all and start over and she pretty much rolled her eyes and scoffed.





Another detail I'd like to add is that she's blindly in love with my ex boyfriend. They had been together for a week before he realized he didn't really love her and didn't want to continue leading her on and hurting her. Before he and I got together (again), I asked her if she'd be alright with it and she said yes and encouraged me. And even though all of this is really his fault for telling her in the first place/telling her off/telling us to stop talking, she talks to him like nothing ever happened and ';despises'; me. I say blindly because no matter how many times he hurts her; (leaving her after a week of her finally being completely happy, ditching her to talk to me and avoiding her when him and I were together for the most part, leading her on and then claiming not to love her at all, rarely replying to text messages so on and so forth.) she clings to him like crazy and refuses to really be mad at him for more that a few days. And she lets him do anything with her.


';Hey, can we have any and every form of sex?';


';Okay!';


';Hey, can I slap you for the hell of it?';


';Okay!';


';I don't love you.';


';I love you sooo much!';


(They still talk, and of course I'm over exaggerating for effect.)





Now, she claims to have trust issues and goes around talking to people about how much she hates me. And whenever someone brings the situation up, she pretty much rages at them. And I honestly don't understand what the problem is.





Anyways. I've been very tempted to send her maybe an email asking her why she's so pissed off and if there's anything we can do to fix it. I think a couple of months is a long time to let someone ';cool off';, as many other people have suggested. Though, she did just recently admit publicly to wanting me dead. Hmm...





I'm not sure what to do. Sorry it was so long.Should I make up with my ';friend';?
Hey, I know how you feel completely.


And, I think the best thing to do right now, is just shut her out of your life.


It would be the easiest way to get over this. Just don't talk to her.


She is obviously not a true friend, and it wasn't her choice to make.


It was yours.


She didn't have the right to tell you what to do, and put you in the very stressful position you're in now.


You should just make some new friends. Ones who will be there, and support you.


And, who won't steal your boyfriends.


If they wish you were dead, they are definitely not a real friend.


(: I hope everything works out for you, and you can email me if you want to talk.


I'm a good listener, and my friends say that I'm a good advice giver.


So, feel free to shoot me a message anytime.


Use my other email, please. (: abbeyagraves@gmail.comShould I make up with my ';friend';?
no u shouldnt make up with her. start talking ish about her back and see how she feels. if you do make up with her, you are a weak minded person. trust no one.
Sounds like this person isn't really your friend. Ignore her for a couple of months, but if she still keeps up with the sh*** behavior give her a REALLY good punch to the face =D
yes
i read like the first sentence um yes u have on mortal life dont f@#$ it up think make right choice do not follow what u want follow ur right from wrong b.c. what u want is not always right and if ur bf loves u let him go if he comes back enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment