Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make up with my ex-best friend after 3 months have gone by?

Hi, everyone.


I was best friends with this girl for about 3 or 4 years.. And about 3 months ago, we got into a major fight over something really stupid. We haven't talked since, and we completely blocked each other out of our lives. And now, I've decided that I at least want to be cordial towards her. I was going to send her a friend request on Facebook, explaining how I think our fight was pointless, and how I want to be at least friendly toward her.. But I'm scared to.





How should I apologize? How should I get her to be my friend again? I need help, please. :)How to make up with my ex-best friend after 3 months have gone by?
I know exactly how you feel. It has been two years since I talked to my best friend. But I got through it. If she is really ignoring you and being a brat then maybe you guys shouldn't be friends anymore. But if she really will hear you out then she will probably forgive you. Just take it step by step. Don't try to rush the whole explanation of the fight.How to make up with my ex-best friend after 3 months have gone by?
yeah i think you should do that send her a request and just tell her how you feel and say sorry at the end !
say sorry give her a gift hang out take her out to eat and see if it works say that you love being her friend
you're best bet is to just straight forward tell her how you feel. who knows, maybe she feels the same way.


just be like im sorry for --- so who knows. you both cant be mad at each other for ever. 3-4 years is a while :)
YOUUU SHOULD TALK TO HER ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND.. and be the first one to start your friendship again.. you dont need to do ny thing to get her friendship back just say sprry and exlpain her how you feel about the fight!! if she is your real friend she will understand!!!!
WELL, something very similar happened to me. It was very unpleasant to not talk to her or have her in my life. But slowly we started talking again. Now it's so much better.


I wouldnt do it on Facebook messages. If you can email her or go face to face is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment