Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend can never make up her mind?

My best friend is a really nice girl. Her and I went to the same junior high and we went to different high schools. I love being around her! Except that she can get very grumpy at times. One moment she will agree with me then maybe the next day she goes against me. Also she loves attention and that doesn't really bug me. I honestly could care less about attention. The annoying thing is she will do many things for attention. How can I tell her that some of the things she does to me is really annoying and a little hurts me a little? I don't want to be mean.My best friend can never make up her mind?
my friend was a bit like that but i didnt mind telling her that she annoyed me or hurt me, but i guess you could do it as a joke type tone to see what the reaction is if its like she dosnt care then get more seriours do it on different day like one when she is against you and the other day when shes ok with you see if the reaction changes to see if it bothers her that she is hurting you. see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment