Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make it up to my best friend?

I'm currently always apologising to my best friend coz we are fallin out so often :(. We used to be really close and we used to stay up talkin on msn all night and tellin eachother our secrets n stuff. She talks to this boy all the time instead now. I asked if she likes him and she was like ewwww no. I try to make conversation with her but she jst replys with like 1 word answers . I say to her your being different and she goes ';no im not';. I was really upset that she was being so fake and nt herself towards me so i blocked her.My other friend then made a 3 way convo with me, her and my best friend so she knew i had blocked her, now she hates me even more. Im trying to be nice but its like she has totally forgot about me coz of this boy.If i try to tell her any of this she will be like';i dont wanna fall out'; and its like we already have :( i dont know what to do anymore,even if we did make up i dont know if we would ever look at eachother the same because its been happerin for so longHow can i make it up to my best friend?
Friendships with girlfriends become different when boys enter the picture.





You must try not to make your girlfriend choose between you and a boy--if you do, the boy is gonna win. it's just the way things evolve.





She says she doesn't want to fall out. She is in a difficult position--trying to have more than one friend.





It sounds a little bit like you are jealous of anyone who takes up your friend's time. Your feelings get hurt.





You cannot force someone to spend more time with you, by acting out and being demanding.





You could say to your friend: '; I'm sorry I blocked you, I was feeling bad.';





And then try and be a good friend yourself, by being patient, asking her about the cool things about the boy, listening to her, talking to her face to face.How can i make it up to my best friend?
Tell her what you have just told us. Hopefully getting the truth out in the open as well as your feelings can only be a good thing.


Make sure u dont make her feel as if youre having a go at her, but as if you care and that she can trust her.


But also respect her if she does like that boy, and you may have to be second best for a while, but let her know that ull be ther for her if she gets hurt
sometimes people just move on, sometimes they get possive with boys, if you have tried and she is not responding, spend more time with your other friends, move on yourself, but don`t be rude to her,the time may come when you can be friends again even if its not quite the same
She probably really does like this guy and doesn't feel comfortable telling you. Tell her in person exactly what you told us here. Hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment