Monday, August 16, 2010

How to make conversation with a friend you broke up with?

i stopped talking to her because she kept calling me names and talking about me behind my back about my weight and making up things about my sexuality but my sister got involved and she phoned up her mum and made her say sorry and she asked me if i can go to the beach with her to walk her dog but im worried about what were going to talk about, I don't really want to go out with her because it feels as if the things she said and done is unforgivable and it may be a bit awkward to make conversation with her.





can you give me some suggestions what we could talk about?


thankssHow to make conversation with a friend you broke up with?
if you think that it would be awkward why don't you clear up the air and talk about what happened and once you do that maybe you can really talk 2 her with out it being awkwardHow to make conversation with a friend you broke up with?
I understand how you wouldn't want to go to the beach and talk it out with your friend but I seriously think that's the best thing to do. I would suggest you starting the conversation and let her know how you felt about everything she did. What she did to lose your friendship seems really hurtful - and on the edge of unforgivable - so her apology should be meaningful.


Again, really let her know what she did to you. Just listing to what she did would probably be the wake up call right then. Everyone deserves a second chance so give her hers. It's going to be hard but remember to be honest. Who knows maybe everything will be straightened up soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment