Monday, August 16, 2010

Should i make up with my best friend?

Ill try to make this short. My best friend and I have been extremly close for 2 years. A little while ago there were these 2 other girls we befriended. My best friend got really close with them. After a while the 2 girls started to hate me for no reason and wouldnt hang out with me. Kelly (bff) would have to try and work around hanging out with me and them and i will admit i got jealous because i never got to go out with them and drive around etc. I didnt understand why they hated me and why she wouldnt stick up for me and hate them for being soooo mean to me! We got in a fight and i told her not ever talk to me again and i deleted her of my facebook and everything. At the time i didn't think i would regret it, but now i can't stop thinking about how much i miss her and i really want her back. I don't even know if she misses me... i wouldnt want to go to her house bawling my eyes out to have her slam the door in my face. And even if i did, those 2 girls constantly threaten to beat me up. What do i do??!?Should i make up with my best friend?
This is too much of a pickle. Clearly she isn't a good friend because 1. she dumped you %26amp; 2. she won't stick up for you. Why would you WANT to be friends with her? Do you trust her enough not to hurt you again?





Let go, find new friends and some day, if it's supposed to happen, she'll realize how much she misses you and will come back. If not, it's her loss.Should i make up with my best friend?
okay if she just dropped you shes obviously not


a real best friend. try makin some new friends


why go back and makeup with her. shes a BITCHHHHH (:
I have had a quarrel with my friend before sort of like yours, I wrote a letter to her telling her what she did that I didn't like and after that we became friends again. Try it if it works.
She is not a true Friend! Hopefully you can find someone who is really cool... You dont have to try to makeup with her... Its no use..
  • loan officer
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment