Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you simulate an Asian eye, with make up techniques?

So my friend asked me if it was possible to simulate an Asian eye with make up techniques (No.. it's seriously my friend... I'm already Asian xD). I obviously didn't know, however I thought it would be neat to find out if it's possible for someone with normal eyes (I say normal because I don't know what else to call it) to use a make up technique that makes it look like he or she has Asian eyes.


I know it's possible for someone with Asian eyes to use a make up technique that makes her/his eyes look 'normal'.





Oh, and how exactly would you do it?How can you simulate an Asian eye, with make up techniques?
use eyeliner on your inner rims, your waterline, it should make 'normal' eyes look smallerHow can you simulate an Asian eye, with make up techniques?
I think you can...


Do regular eyeliner but then drag it out...kind of upwards.
1. Cover the entire area around your eyes with liquid foundation or cream concealer, this makes them look less deep set.


2. Apply a mineral powder using a concealer brush over the foundation/concealer to make a good base for the eye makeup to stick to.


3. Using a black (or I use gray) waterproof pencil eyeliner, tight line the eyelid. That means putting it on the waterline.


4. Apply black liquid eyeliner only to the top lid and extend it slightly past the outer corner of the eye in an upward ';flick';.


5. Highlight the arch and inner corner of the eye with white powder or pencil.





I'm hapa and this is what I do when I want to make my eyes look more Asian because they don't look Asian at all.
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment