Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make my friend ease up a bit on me?

Me and my friend have been close fr ages, her dad and my mum even when to high school together. We were really close until i started getting more attention, and i grew up. She says i changed. Now everything i do she critizes and everything i say either offends her or she comes back with ';omg your so dumb'; what do i do? she ws never like this beforeHow can i make my friend ease up a bit on me?
tell her how you feel and ask what's upHow can i make my friend ease up a bit on me?
I agree that you should mention it to her, but my hunch is that she is in such a place that she won't listen to you or look at it as another one of *your* flaws. Maybe the approach is to ask her why she speaks to you like this and if it makes her feel good to have a friend she sees as being so dumb. Then mention that you don't speak to her that way and would appreciate it if she could give you the same consideration or you'll have to spend your time with people who appreciate you more.
Tell her that those comments hurt you. If she doesn't stop, quit spending time with her.
  • loan officer
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment