Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make up with my friend?

Yesterday I was really mad at my friend becuase I trusted him with a really big secret and he told ppl, but today I wasnt mad anymore but now he's the one whos acting like he's mad at me and I really liked him as a friend but dont you think that I should be the one who's mad? Plz ppl help me Im soooo stressed out!How to make up with my friend?
OK, so now you know: if you want something blabbed around, tell him; if you want something kept secret, don't tell him, since you now know that he doesn't keep secrets.





Leave him alone for a while, and give him a chance to get over your having been mad.





When you were mad did you do or say anything you should apologize for? If so, apologize.





If you told him you didn't want the thing told, and he told, yes, you're right to be angry, but you were the one who told HIM, which you now know is not a good idea.How to make up with my friend?
Sit him down and talk to him about it... if he doesn't want to tell him its important... if he still doesn't want to...





then you need to let him have his little pissy fit and let him just chill out........ and if he is still mad at you [for whatever the reason he is mad at you] after a couple days then he is overreacting and you need to give him sometime to think about your guy's friendship... if he does try to talk to you in a few days.... then tell him how it made you feel that he told everyone your secret... and you might want to give an exaple...... like.. ';You would be mad too if I told people your dark secret too wouldn't you?'; if he says he wouldn't care then he obviously doesn't care about your feelings and you might want to reconsider your friendship with him... but if he seems concerned and wouldn't like it either then tell him that is how you felt when he told your secret.... hopefully he will apologize for telling some one or some people...... about your secret....


then you can hopefully become friends again.......





and next time think carefully about who youtell your secrets to...





I hope this helped.. if you want more help....email me... and please e-mail me how things turn out.......... Good luck..... =)
well you trusted him. and he pretty much stabbed you in the back. taking advantage of your trust with hime. so yes, you should be mad. not him.

No comments:

Post a Comment