Monday, August 16, 2010

I had a fight with my best friend and she is wrong but how can a make up without having to say that i am wrong?

well me and my best friend had a big fight and it is obvious that she is wrong but she says that i am! how do i make up with her when she is wrong without saying that i am wrong?I had a fight with my best friend and she is wrong but how can a make up without having to say that i am wrong?
just apologize and tell her youre both wrongI had a fight with my best friend and she is wrong but how can a make up without having to say that i am wrong?
tell her your jewish
Say you are sorry you had such a dreadful fight, and you would like to still be her friend. That she has a right to her opinion and you have a right to yours, and lets please just not talk about it anymore, after all she knows how you feel and you know how she feels. So the best thing to do is just drop the whole situation, and not discuss it. keep being friends
Just give it time and space. I don't know what the fight was about so I can t give you specific advice but most fights between friends have a tendency of going away. Just don't bring it up and move on.
just tell her you respect her and everything.. but she IS wrong.


what is the situation anyway? that would help me out a little bit.
Well I am not taking your word for it that she is wrong. A little more info would help!
Be much wiser than your friend. take control of the situation. words are a great tool to control any situations. don't let the emotion of pride dissuade you from placing the situation, in the direction that you wish it to go.


say the words necessary to reconnect, there is no such thing as right and wrong. two people can have different opinions on anything, that does not make one wrong and the other right, or Viceversa.


You do not have to say that you are sorry, just say that You have thought it over, and that,your opinion has a lot of merit.';It is not the end of the world, for either opinion. If this friend is important to you, Friendship is much more important than opinions. Be bigger and Grander than most around you, be Tolerant, Compassionate, and wise.
I would go up and say ';(name), this whole fight was dumb and for nothing! You know your my BFF and I don't want to lose my best friend!'
wait for her to come to you after she calms down.. if your wrong you shouldn't apologize. She will only think its okay to act the way she has if you do
Say, ';I'm really sorry we had a fight, and I really miss you. Can we be friends again?';
Flowers are always appropriate.
ugh that is one of the worst situations. maybe you can just start talking to her and act like nothing happened and if that doesnt work then tell her you can have your opinion and she has her own or try to prove your right

No comments:

Post a Comment