Friday, August 20, 2010

I am STILL making up imaginary friends and I am still trying figure out why. HELP?

I am having with deep conversations and now I am thinking outloud. I just want to know why am I having these deep conversations with pretend friends.





I change my voice, and I create someone that has a better life than me.





Pretty much sums it up in reality. I don't have a successful life. I don't even have a good life. I just want to know how to stop creating these friends.





The problem is that I been doing everyday for the last 13-15 years. Like it is a crazy habit.I am STILL making up imaginary friends and I am still trying figure out why. HELP?
You have a connection with God. Maybe? Im not sure. Perhaps you are insecure about other people in the world. Try to forgive about other people and just life your life like you want to.





I would give anything if I had a connection with God.I am STILL making up imaginary friends and I am still trying figure out why. HELP?
They aren't imaginary.. they are SPIRITS and you have allowed them into your mind... People who hear voices are either PSYCHOTIC or they are HAUNTED... and you may be BOTH.
man u need the help of psychiatrist.consult one asap.
I BELIEVE YOU NEED TO SEE A THERAPIST ASAP
Dude, I think most of the people who have imaginary friends do not know that they are imaginary.


In your case, I think it is just that you can't help doing it.


you know that they are not real but you insist on doing it.


should i say you are addicted to it?
Talk to real friends, real people. Tell the your problems, or just chat aimlessly.


When you have the urge to talk to your 'friend', or accidentally did start a conversation, just say out I don't want to talk.


Try doing stuff that'll make your life better, get busy, and enjoy it.


Write journals, diaries, keep a tape recorder.


You have to control yourself, keep yourself away from LaLaLand for at least one week.


If you're a student, get into your studies, do a lot of mental excercise, like memorising.


Excercise, and tire yourself out, use these friends only for motivating yourself. They're not necessarily bad.





Cheers!!!!!
The fear and worry of being alone will cause us to do all sorts of things.





Creating new friends in the imagination can be avoided by going out and making actual friends. Of course, if one is not satisfied with people in general creating people who meet our needs in our minds would like suffice.
They want collateral. Something will happen and it will be your fault. Just try and speak to them. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with having an imaginary friend. Be careful.
Andre have you ever been checked for OCD-obsessive compulsive disorder?Since you try but can't make yourself stop doing these things it sounds a lot like OCD.It's like you are driven to do it.The doctor told me how you can tell if it is OCD is if you try to stop doing whatever it is that you do over and over and it stops then it is not OCD.If you try to stop but cannot make yourself stop then it is OCD.While I think that you may have OCD to some degree I think there are also other issues with you.You just need to find out what they are.Good luck.I care.
you are a very lonely man that i see make friends real ones

No comments:

Post a Comment