Monday, August 16, 2010

How to make up with a lost best friend friend?

I had this really, really, good friend, her name was Jessica.. She was my best friend, and I was hers. She met up with an old friend, who doesn't like me, and she doesn't talk to me anymore. Maddy, her new friend, hates me, and made Jessica, hate me too! She doesn't like me anymore, and she doesn't say a word to me. I've tried talking to her, a million times, but she either ignores me, or doesn't try to talk to me. It really bugs me, because Jessica was my best friend, and I miss her like crazy! I want to make up with her, and I am thinking about inviting her to a sleepover and movie at the theatures, just us two. Do you think it's a good idea, is there another approtch I should take?


Please post any ideas you might have!


Thanks,How to make up with a lost best friend friend?
Why would you want to be friends with someone like that? Obviously, she didnt value you or the friendship enough to not hold on to what the two of you had. If I were you, I wouldnt talk to her again. No real friend would let a controlling girl tell them who they can and cannot be friends with. -------------------------


Maddy, her new friend, hates me, and made Jessica, hate me too!


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

Maddy didnt MAKE her do anything. She decided, on her own, to listen to Maddy. People like that cant make their own decisions and are usually VERY hard to stay friends with because of it. My sister dated this guy named Kris that played basketball. All his buds (the rest of the b-ball team) had girlfriends, too. Well, one guy on the b-ball team decided that he wanted to break up with his girlfriend, and all the guys broke up with their girlfriends, too. Because they were such a tight group, they did everything like each other. They even decided they would all break up with their girlfriends, when only one guy was having troubles in his relationship.





Like Kris and his friends, Jessica decided to do whatever Maddy was doing. Im sure you and Jessica were really good friends, but shes moved on to someone that doesnt like you. Id just move on, and Id ignore her. No one like that deserves your time.How to make up with a lost best friend friend?
yes invite her...if she wont go get her alone and ask her why she is acting that way.....ask if you did somthing to her....and see if she will make up if she doesn't than she is not worth having as a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment