Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fallen out with a friend =[ .. How to make up?

Ive been mates with this boy for years..I used to like him %26amp; he knew. But he didnt feel the same way. But weve been good mates ever since.. %26amp; i still had feelings, but the past months i can honestly say i have LOVED just being friends becuase we get on better.





We was going to go cinema together and it got messed up at the last minute. (Totally not my fault! everyone agrees).. he said to my mate last week he didnt want to go with me anymore thats why we didnt go..)


But basically I miss him SO MUCH!. I cry most days. I texted him the next day saying sorry.. but no reply. I tryed to talk to him at school but he shouted NO and carried on walking. and since then we havent spoke.


Everyone says forget about him (how?) But weve been mates so long %26amp; had lots of memories, all my mates are still mates with him so its hard to see him everyday and have him dislike me.


How i can get his friendship back now? Or try and forget about him. I wanna be friends with him more then anything =[Fallen out with a friend =[ .. How to make up?
awwiee im going through this with one of my guy frienddss


except mine does a lot more meanier stuff





umm


1.you can either try and talk to him and MAKE him listen


2.have one of your friends ask him whats with the way hes been treating you





then its all on himmFallen out with a friend =[ .. How to make up?
if hes fallen out with you


over what ?

No comments:

Post a Comment