Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I help two friends to make up after a fight?

My two friends are in a fight. One is my best friend, one isn't as close to me, but i still like her. I want to stay friends with both of them, but I think they get mad at me when I talk to the other. They had a falling out when my bestfriend started to hang out with my other friend's brother. My other friend thought that the two had an unhealthy relationship so she made a big deal about it to my best friend. My best friend became defiant and stubborn. So both of them are mad at each other.How can I help two friends to make up after a fight?
dont get in the middle let them be... you can still be friends with them just dont mention the other one when your around the otherHow can I help two friends to make up after a fight?
they need to figure it out on their on
you cam judt get them close a littlr by little
Lock them in a room and handcuff them together for exactly one week 3 days 7 hours and 27 minutes!
You just need to tell both of them at the same time.


that you hate the division its tearing you apart,


tell them how much u admire both of thier friendships' maybe they will put thier diffrences aside for you.











;]








best of luck


-courtney
this happened to me we just talked to eachother about our differences and then relized we had more alike and then agreed that we were friends but we did not have to be sisters
give them time to cool off, explain tolerance and maturity to them. kindly advise them that it's not their job to decide what's right for the other , they need to let each other be themselves and let go of the urge to control.
Stay out of it. Trust me. If one starts talking about the other, just say you don't want to get in the middle of it, but if they want your opinion, it's better to not stay angry. Let them make up on their own terms.
You try talking to both of them at the same time. Then you can solve it out. Otherwise talk to each friend alone ( dont lie about the other person) and tell her that you don't like that there both fighting. This happened with my friends too. All I did was invite only them both and they started to get along more along the way.
It may be best to stay out of it.... OR - Let them both know separately some GOOD things each never knew the other thought. Bring them back together by making them MISS and appreciate each other. And it sounds like they need to GROW UP.


All of that ';Oh, she's talking to HIIIIIM! He's talking to HEEERRRR'; is just CRAP.
oh.. my such a complicated situation... by the way let them be as they are.. u can't do anything.. don't do anything and get urself into trouble.. just stay balanced with ur friends..
Stay out of it if you bring in a 3 person into the mix, it really calling the kettle black. Leave them alone it will all resovle.
You can show them that you like each of them, and will not change that just because they cannot get along. Stubbornness is not always the best thing. It is not up to each person who they date. Isn't her brother old enough to make his own decisions?





I would say, boys should never get in the way of friendship. Don't brag and don't belittle. Friends are forever and when two people hold onto grudges, they end up losing. Someone should be the bigger person and apologize. No one is perfect and we are all going to make mistakes.





You do not have to choose one or the other, it is good that you are friends with both. Tell them, it is between them, and you do not want to be in it and you do not want to hear them talk bad about each other to you. Is it really worth fighting over?





Best wishes. Remember, You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink. You can have difference in opinions and still have a lot in common. Tell them to remember what is really important...
if they are really your friends you should not have to choose in between nether one of them and they will see that you are close with both of them and that will bring them back together
Try to make them realize how much this isn't worth losing a friend over. My best friend had been with my other best friend's older brother off and on for 4 years. They had a TERRIBLE relationship; no trust, she got pretty crazy, almost stalking him, needing to know exactly what he was doing at all times, he yelled at her a lot... You get the idea. Anyway, in the begining, my friend (who had the older brother) felt uncomfortable about it, but she realized pretty quickly that it just wasn't a big deal. Over the years, she stayed out of their relationship. My friend who was dating the brother would go to my other best friend when she wanted to know where he was or would share information about her boyfriend/my friend's brother, and they eventually came to an agreement that they wouldn't talk about private things about the relationship. Yeah, it's going to be uncomfortable for your friend to see her brother with her friend, but she should realize, it's just not worth getting worked up about. If they like eachother, let it be.


Sorry so long, but I hope this helped.
In this case, I don't think you should necessarily help them make up, but let them both know that even though they don't get along right now, that you still want to be friends with both of them. If they consider themselves your friend, they will accept it and not try to put you in the middle. When one friends tries to badmouth the other, just kindly let her know that you don't want any part of it. Try to stay neutral, do not play them against each other. Eventually, this will probably blow over and they will make up, but be aware of your own behavior with each of them in the meantime.
don't get involve. it would only make things worse trust me. let them figure it out
you can try to tell each of them how you liked it when they talked and wish it will go back to normal till then dont mention their name to each other

No comments:

Post a Comment