Friday, August 20, 2010

(long sorry)My best friend makes up big lies, should I still just go along with her?

We have been really good friends for about 5 years. When I first met her she said she was once a model for body wash ads(she would of only been thirteen!) She said she had been to every single country in the world. She said she did all these extreme sports(never seen photos of her doing them)...Yes I pretty much believed her, lots of people said she was lying, as a friend, I tried to stick up for her, now I feel stupid. She told everyone at school she used to be anorexic. She said she had a tumor. She said she had had an abortion and then she said she gave birth to a live baby and it was adopted out ( she would of been only 12 or thirteen then, geez) Then she says this little girl I met was her child. I have only just found out after she told everyone but me,


Her mom is really nice and is outgoing but none of this was ever mentioned by her mom.


My friend since I've known her seems to get pregnant every two months. And have all these abortions. I ask her how is the baby?(when she was pregnant) she said ' oh, I had an abortion' Like it was no big deal, I know people need counseling for that. She says all these guys propose to her. She says that all her boyfriends used to hit her. She says her step dad used to hit her. She said her cousin just died but her sister told me he's doing fine.


She said she has cancer and has had chemotherapy, and she didn鈥檛 want to tell her mum. Now she said the cancer is not active. She said her mom was dying.


Ironic all this, because her mom is a nurse. So I think that鈥檚 where she would know all these health problems.


She says her boyfriend has cancer. She said she was molested when she was younger. She鈥檚 has have waaay to many abortions from what she has told me... I recently told my mom all this, because I can鈥檛 talk to anyone else about it really.


She said she has to have open heart surgery.


And so much more lies... I know they are because the story doesn鈥檛 match up and if they were all real her mom would tell me and I would hear more about the story.


She admitted to me a while ago, when she first met me she mad up some lies to impress people.


I go along with it, because I don鈥檛 want to say 'that鈥檚 not true' to her. I support her and stuff but its actually allot to handle having a best friend that has all these problems and I go out of my way to support her, now I fee used. She says her dads a millionaire but she has to borrow money.


It鈥檚 stressful for me, cos when I'm trying to have a good career, it gets interrupted by these lies/exaggerated truth that makes me feel sad. Then I realize the stories don鈥檛 match up and it pisses me off. I gave her so much support and sympathy and my parents always thought she was exaggerating the truth and other people, so I believed a liar over everyone else.(long sorry)My best friend makes up big lies, should I still just go along with her?
BS. don't even believe that. if she was going through chemo everyone would know bc she would be progressively losing hair. if i was you i would be like stfu because joking about this stuff isn't funny bc ppl have actually had this stuff and they have to go through it when you're making stuff up for other ppl. honestly stick up for yourself and just tell her to stop bc ppl go through that real stuff and it scars them for life and it's not even funny. like if i were you i would be so pissed especially bc you were so nice to her about it. tell her to stop lying bc it's gonna get her into trouble one day. she's gonna tell the wrong thing to someone and it's not gonna turn out pretty. that's just so shallow how she would actually lie about that stuff. like it's so inconsiderate. i would be fed up if i were you. just tell her to stop. like wow.(long sorry)My best friend makes up big lies, should I still just go along with her?
Whenever she tells a lie, just be like 'Oh yeaa,cool' then dont say anything else, and eventually she wont tell them to you, then you dont have to hear her lies, and hopefully she'll shut her mouth. But you couldd go along with them, but that makes you sound like your interested in them, when you know their not true.
it sounds like shes very insecure about herself and needs some counceling help. she might be mad at you but you need to confront her aout it (nicely) and ask her why she does this and tell her that if you're ever going to be good friends that you need to be open and honest with each other. if shes a good friend shell understand evetually and get help for the problem.
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment