Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend and I fought, not sure how to make up?

My friend and I used to text each other everyday. But one day, her sister texted me just to say hi. I politely responded and talked to her for a little while. But my friend has a little bit of a sister inferiority complex or something, cause she got mad and said she was done talking to me. I didn't think I had done anything wrong, and since I always apologize in our fights even if I'm right, I decided she could make up with me if she wanted to.





But then a mutual friend tried to clear it up, and I ignored her. I tried to apologize to her because that was my fault, but she ignored me. I tried 3 times and then my friend texted me saying I was trying to replace her with our mutual friend, and to stop texting our mutual friend. I haven't talked to either since.





I want to make up with them, even if i have to apologize for something that wasn't my fault. But I just don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions for making up with her?Friend and I fought, not sure how to make up?
Oh your friend is one of those people who want you friendship for themselves and themselves only. They aren't real friends since they never take the initiative of apologizing even when it was their fault. Sorry, but you shouldn't waste your time with people like this. They will most likely hurt you in the future and expect and apology from you too.


Talk to her and tell her how you feel. You need more space.

No comments:

Post a Comment