Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make up with my best friend?

we were best friends. we would do everything together. we had so much fun together all the time!


but then, i started being a b*tch. i was really pissed off at a lot of tiny things one week and i started to ****** about everything about my best friend that made me mad to my other friend and she told my best friend. and now she hates me. she's telling everyone all of my secrets, some of which are about how i feel about other people. and now those other people hate me too. the worst part is me and my ex best friend have classes together. she seems like shes doing fine without me though. but i really miss our friendship. she probably doesnt want to talk to me.





do you think its possible to patch this up?


if yes, how?





thank you very much.How can i make up with my best friend?
i doubt it but if nothing else, you learned a lesson, dont talk about people behind thier backHow can i make up with my best friend?
Sex.





It's for what it's worth.
It is possible to patch things up. Just give her a sincere apology and tell her how much you miss being friends. She may miss you just as much! Good Luck!
You can usually always patch things up. You probably allready tried this but say sorry even if you think shes not listening say im really sorry and even leave messages on her phone saying you so so sorry and you want to be friends and hope that she will forgive you. Leave a buch and eventually she will know how trully you want to be friends with her
You need to tell her how much you miss her friendship and remind her of all the good times and things you two have shared together. Tell you were just having a bad week you know she has had them before. You two still have a connection you just have to find it again and it is ok to take the first step.
wait. listen. apologize. confess and talk.
The same thing happened between my two best friends this year, after wards I was stuck in the middle... not the best place to be! They're okay with each other now, just not as close. If you have a myspace, email, or cell phone, contact her and explain the whole thing and make sure she knows you're sorry and miss what you used to have. If she doesn't listen, then give up on her and make new friends. We all have those kind of days but you shouldn't let them bring you down, appreciate what you have while you've got it, because it may not always be there. Hope things work out!
You ought to get her alone and try to talk to her.





Just my two-cents... you both lose. You were talking crap about your ';best friend'; behind her back. She is retaliating by telling people things she has no right to. I wouldn't want a friend like you and I wouldn't want a friend like her.





Anyway, I hope you work things out. And I hope you learned your lesson. Next time something your ';best friend'; is doing annoys you, maybe telling her would be better than some other loud-mouthed middle school drama queen. Just a thought.
if you had a problem with your best friend you should have talked to her about it... instead of talking about her behind her back... but anyways, you can still talk to her and tell her how you feel and that you miss her... she might miss you too... you never know... hope things work out for you!
Apologize.
yes, the same thing happened to me, except i was on the other side, and i didnt start spreading rumors... and the only thing i wanted was for my ex best friend to come to her semses and talk to me. people dont just move on that easy...I had more friends, and i was happy, but there was this big gaping whole that i wanted to fill with my best friend back. when she came back to me, 2 years later, she came back to me and spilled her heart out...and we made up. everyone accepted her back with open arms. my advice is for you to be honest. and tell her everything, confess ur sins to her, and chances are that shel accept u as a friend, u might not become best friends automaticly, that may take time. but if she rejects you, then she might be the problem, not you.
w0w this is tough! It looks like all you need to do is try to find a way to talk to her alone, even if she doesnt want to talk, its the only explanation i can come up with. If you can, explain yourself. tell her y you were so pissed and that it wasnt @ her. Apologize and, well i dont no her but if she has any emotions @ all u might get an apology back. If u guys were as great of friends as i am with my BFFs I think youll b ok. As for all of your secrets being told if u 2 make up she can say they were all rumors she made up cause she was mad. I hope u 2 do make up for ur sake. :] :O ;X :D ;%26gt; :P :} GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
It shows good character that you are willing to admit your actions were wrong. I can understand her reaction, and it appears you do too.





Whether you can patch it up or not remains to be seen.





But I think the greatest tool you have is humility and understanding. Personally, I think she'll be VERY surprised if you tell her, ';I know you've been telling everyone what I think of them, and I just want you to know that I realize why you're doing it, and I don't blame you. I'd be tempted to do the same in your place. I was a real jerk when I went around complaining about you. It wasn't even you that made me angry, I just took things out on you, so for what it's worth, I'm sorry, and if you want to be friends again, I'll be here.';





To be honest, I would bet she's expecting you to be angry! She's trying to ';get you back';.





She might actually be furious at you for not being angry. That is a possible reaction, but I think it will only last a day or so. Then she'll realize that you must honestly know you were being a jerk. Why else would be not be angry at her for what she did? If you fogive her and accept the outcome of her actions, it can only be becaue you take responsibility for yours.





No matter what, don't burn any bridges by fighting more with her. If she doesn't want to be your friend right now, give her time.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment