Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make up with my friend?

Okay, so shortly after winker break, I broke up with one of my friends because she was a big fat liar. My other friends begged me to make up, but I seriously don't want to, and I really am not well with relationships. I don't really want to make up with her, but she's been all glum and I'm feeling bad and all.


If you can give me some good clean advice, that'd really help.How do I make up with my friend?
You don't need to do anything you don't want to, no one can force to make up with someone. She caused this on her own by lying, no one likes liars and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. If you feel the friendship is worth another try and talk to her about what caused the friendships ending in the first place and she agrees to tell the truth and do things a friend should do then go for it.How do I make up with my friend?
Don't. If she lied to you once, she will do it again. Also, she probably has many times that you do not know about.
okay so if she is one of ur best friends, just be friends and friends only, if she is just a friend you guys could hang out SOMETIMES but not all the time.
i say that its all on you but personaly i experinced that and i just left that friend behind because i gave that friend one more time and i now know that at least i can say that i tried and it didn't work out so i moved on and meet new people and i have a new friends now. Learn from your mistakes as well as other peoples mistakes rather then yo going threw what other people already experinced
if you want it. go get it .that's all .
tell her that you are sorry that it had to end


tell her that you are sorry that you hurt her


then turn around and never look back


why would you want to make up with her when you just got her out of yourlife? dont do it

No comments:

Post a Comment