Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make it up to my friend? (Read below)?

Ok so one of my close friends invited me to go to a waterpark with her and her family for a few days. I would have to miss 2 days of school but I thought it'd be worth it. And she asked if I could go like a month ago. Well I kinda talked to my mom about it before and she said maybe.





But it's getting closer and my friend really wanted to make sure I can go so I asked my parents again and they said NO because they don't want me missing school.





And I just had to call my friend and tell her that I can't go after she'd been planning on me going with her and she sounded really sad on the phone and said she had to go. And I feel TERRIBLE! I really wanted to go with her and now I'm really sad that she's sad. :'( I really feel like I disappointed her. How can I make this up to her?How can I make it up to my friend? (Read below)?
It is not your fault that you can't go to the water park with your friend. I know its feels bad to give your friend the bad news that you couldn't go. You can make this up to her by maybe inviting her to go out with you and your family or just have girls night and hang out.How can I make it up to my friend? (Read below)?
look its not ur fault parents suck sometimes. ur friend im sure will understand. the only thing u can do is explain ur parents wouldnt let u and hanging out with her over time will alow her to 4get and 4give. soz if this dont really help
your parents said no, i wouldnt argue with them. You can try to argue with them, but missing school is never a good thing with parents. Just say your sorry and you cant go, trust me after she comes back it wont even matter to her.
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment