Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make up with my best friend?

My best friend of 2 years is mad at me because she thought I was being mean. At school, I didn't know what to say, so I said something like ';Guess what i'm thinking.'; she just shruged, and I yawned hugely. I kinda laughed at myself and said something random like ';Uhhhh.. is the face wash that I recommended working for you?'; and she was like ';nope.'; then today someone said we were going to do the mile in gym, and i said something like ';i think i will do well because i have been doing track.'; then, one day she said she needed a ponytail to put her shirt up in gym, and i let her borrow my last one. the next day, she lost it and asked for another one. i told her that she took my last one the day before. today, i was complaining how something should have been a home run in gym, and she told me to get over myself. she had been acting weird lately. i asked her why she was mad at me, and she said it was because i said the ponytail thing rudely. i walked away hoping she would calm down. then i just read her blog, and she was saying mean things about me, and that she was happy she wasn't my friend anymore. i think she is asleep now, but i sent her some sorry messages on the computer, which she should get tomorrow. what do i do? she is my BEST friend, and it feels like my whole world is falling apart. (P.S. last summer, she sent me a really mean email saying she didn't want to be my friend anymore. we didn't talk for over 3 months. one time i saw her in the bathroom, and i automatically said hi. later that day, she asked if we were friends now, and i said ';yah, i guess'; and we didn't talk about it since)How do I make up with my best friend?
I'd say you two are actually just friends now... not Best Friends anymore.





Let it go, stop begging, and get on with the things that are important to YOU in life...





After all, she won't be paying your bills after graduation, so don't let HER issues mess with YOUR life like this.How do I make up with my best friend?
shes not your best friend if she sent you an email like that, find some new friends that wont treat you like that
your friend sounds like someone with the condition Bipolar.
These things happen occasionally if not often.

No comments:

Post a Comment