Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make up with my friend?

Okay, I probably don't need to get you involved in my private life, but oh well...





Basically I am friends with a girl, we go to the same school and have loads of lessons together and that. We haven't been friends for that long but she is friends with some boys I'm friends with (Never go to a single sex school, it sucks) so we started hanging out about six months ago. We are now pretty close friends and she knows stuff about me that I haven't even told my best friends.





Getting to the point - I'm not exactly the most sensitive person in the world (I'm loud and obnoxious) and something that started as a joke turned into... a huge falling out. We were on MSN having a laugh but I accidentally said a few heartless things and she ended up saying ';I care about you a lot, but obviously you don't feel the same way. You decide if you still want to be friends'; then she signed off.





I really don't know what to do, I need to make up with her because we're going to a gig together in 2 weeks but I'm scared that she won't trust me anymore.





A huge full on grovelling apology isn't my style, but any help would be much appreciated.How do I make up with my friend?
why don't you turn up on her doorstep with some cute flowers and box of chocs and just say i'm so sorry i hurt you can we be friends again ? she obviously cares about you alot and she will aprreciate the cute gesture you made





try to control your mouth next time you don't wana lose good friends because you can take a joke :DHow do I make up with my friend?
Just talk to her and tell her that you really didn't mean those things and you took it way too far.


Hope this helps and good luck :)
ooops ....well these things happen...sounds like you have realised your joke went too far....


ok so maybe grovelling isn't your style but that all depends on how much you want your friend back??? if you are only making up with her because you are going to a gig together then that seems a little unfair..


if however you have realised you actually like her as a friend then please go see her face to face with a little gift ( flowers or a card) or take her for a coffee/milkshake at cafe to ssay sorry... she is obv very hurt.


you have to take the first ste to show how sorryyou are!! we all say things we dont mean ..and we have all taken that joke a little too afr sometimes ...no1 is perfect..good luck ! x
Apologise. You recognised that you took a joke too far and hurt her feelings, so . . . go and apologise. You don't have to grovel to her. just talk with her. Let her know you realise that you took the joke to far and really am sorry that you hurt her feelings. You need to learn when a joke has played itself out and not then continue with it long after it is dead otherwise you'll find yourself in this situation more often then you should.
  • loan officer
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment