Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend can't make up her mind about one of our friends. Help?

my best friend and I became friends with this girl and after a couple of months she decided that she didnt like this girl and that she didnt want to hang out with her anymore, she stuck with this until last weekend when we hung out with her for a couple days. Now she's unblocked her from msn, been constantly texting her, making plans with her, and now i feel like im being left out because they've made plans practicly infront of my face and talked about them and didnt bother to include me.





so im sitting in the position that my best friend is starting to ignore me and pay more attention to someone she hated a week ago.





what do i do? how do i confront my best friend without causing drama?


ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMy best friend can't make up her mind about one of our friends. Help?
She sounds pretty fickle and dramatic. Just let her hang out with this girl and I'm sure once things grow old between them, she'll come back to you. If you confront her or talk to her about it, she'll just accuse you of being jealous. In the mean time hang out with other friends and act like it doesn't bother you.My best friend can't make up her mind about one of our friends. Help?
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment