Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you make up with your best friend?

A few days ago, she went off on me and declared we weren't friends anymore, saying I always talked about her and her boyfriend. I wasn't actually negatively talking about her boyfriend at the time, but she interpreted it that way. I have never talked about my friend behind her back, but I have talked about the boyfriend a few other times, which she is obviously offended by. I do have a talking problem, but I am working on it.





We've been best friends since 2nd grade, and we've only had one other big fight, such as this, before over her ex. I called him a jackass, and thank god, she finally realized this. We became friends again gradually over time, but I'm scared this time she's serious.





I'm not the only one in the wrong. She has a horrible personality and has ignored me for her boyfriend multiple times, but I value our friendship. This time, however, I'm in the wrong, as I have a problem with talking about her business.





I've been a ***** and I'd like to make up with her. What would be the best way to do that? Give her time and let her get over it? I don't want to apologize too soon when she's still angry..How do you make up with your best friend?
hi, yes, she needs time to calm. it is a bad time no matter what you say or what you do to make up. just let her go over it. sometime later when she is in her common mood, and you two can make up.


don't worry! she just need time to realize how good you are together!

No comments:

Post a Comment