Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make up for being horrible to a good friend?

At school a few people were making fun of my best friend because she went to the cinema with this guy, made out with him and never spoke to him again. I went a bit too far, started saying things I shouldn't have said and now she has said that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. Normally when we have a fight, leave it a couple of days and we'll be back to how we were. But I'm pretty worried this time. She won't return any of my calls or texts and it's pretty obvious that she's really very pissed off.





What can I do to make it up to her?





Thanks.How can I make up for being horrible to a good friend?
you could apologize. i've never been in that situation but that's what i would do...How can I make up for being horrible to a good friend?
That was pretty low of you. She was being made fun of and instead of defending her you joined in. She feels very betrayed and humiliated, don't be surprised if she never forgives you.





All you can do is try to approach her in person and express how sorry you are. Promise to never treat her that way again. But, she would have to be a very kind person to give you a second chance. Most people wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment