Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make-up with my best friend?

My best friend who i have known since i was 3yrs old so 19years we have been best friends and now because i never went to visit her once on her day off she has fallen out with me and said she doesn't want to know, the reason why i never went is because i was really ill and i told her this and she said i was making it up and using it as an excuse, how can i make up with her i said all the apologies i can with her and she doesn't want to know, shall i even bother with her anymore? she also does live an hour away with me and i have no job and couldn't afford to go she was going to pay but i couldn't pay her back i also told her this, nothing she doesn't care anymore.How can i make-up with my best friend?
Sounds like you've said all you can. It sure isn't your fault. Plus it doesn't even sound like that big of a deal. She's overreacting. I'd let it go. She'll come around.How can i make-up with my best friend?
If she doesn't care, why do you? Ignore her. I know you want to make-up, but pretend like you don't care at all, and you'll see what happens.
Dont bother wiv her anymore, its not worth the trouble ur doing 2 make it up 2 her
Some people don't catch on, they rather just pretend.


While things are going smooth, they smile and call you 'friend'.


Funny how you never know who cares until it hurts, and when it's over,


Does it matter who blew off who first?

No comments:

Post a Comment