Friday, August 20, 2010

My friend makes up stories to experience my reaction.Is there something wrong with that?

My best friend frequently makes up these elaborate stories just to get my reaction and he thinks it funny.He could be an actor because he's so believable.The first few time I couldn't tell,but know that I'm getting to know him better I know when his stories don't correlate.But he's very believable.And he does this all just to see how I'll act.One time he told me he was moving away.Had a picture of the house.Acted really sad,sounded like he was crying and had another friend back it up.More recently,today I texted him something real private and he goes his dad had seen it we were in all this trouble and he was gonna call my mom and all this BS.I was freaking out and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world.Is there something wrong with him?Or is he just an asshole?My friend makes up stories to experience my reaction.Is there something wrong with that?
I think he likes you a lot!!!! thats why he wants to see your reaction in different situations, as a way to get to know you better!!! everybody has a way to that, you just found out what his is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment